Need help with a claim
One call does it all. In the event of any claim, large or small, simply call: 954-604-5558 or call customer service of your company.
Remember after a loss act quickly
What to do After a Loss Occurs
1) Report the loss to your Insurance Company. The quicker you report your loss, the quicker we can help you get your life back together.
2) Protect your property from further damage by making reasonable and necessary repairs.
3) Maintain receipts of all expenses related to the temporary repairs and for any expenses incurred that are to be considered for reimbursement.
4) Make a list of your personal property that was damaged. If possible, include the manufacturer, brand name, place and date of purchase. Photos or video of your property before the loss would be very helpful.
5) Separate damaged property and keep it in a secure location. Your Insurance Company will need to examine all damaged property to fully estimate your loss.